Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Times now ; Times then

Today's a tranquil day for me, or rather I would say, super boring day.....I had too many things in my platter until yesterday evening and even today morning and suddenly everything seems so nothing for me now. It happens sometimes and i don't think any one would have escaped feeling such a way at one or the other point of time in their life... In fact, I don't feel low, but high, very high in terms of energy and spirit. But, the fact that I have nothing to do today is something I hadn't expected of. And, when suddenly i realize that all i have to do is to sit calm and quite and enjoy half a day all to myself, I feel happy, boring, angry, I am confused.

And suddenly, this journey of going down the memory lane thing started even with out my knowledge, i felt so involved in it, i would say. More than enjoying the past memories, I was doing a little analysis of it. Now, don't think I was thinking why did i do that and what should have been done instead. No..I dint do that. But, instead, i was analyzing the effects of every single thing what i did back then and what are the consequences that are happening even until today because of what i did mindless thinking who would know....

I mean there wasn't any such a big crime though,but yet things our parents would normally keep their children off from such. And, when i realized every single thing that had happened in my life is a consequence of what i had done before, I was little surprised and was thinking, had i realized this a little earlier.......?

And, this is exactly what our parents tell us, Time is our teacher. Of course time is our teacher, not just teacher, a friend that helps you recover from sad thoughts, a mentor that teaches how to get matured in your life and handle things wisely and a lover that helps you enjoy the moment you live in and a parent that always keeps a check on you and a tough competitor that makes you run racing ahead of it to win every tiny little thing in your life. Get up before 6, get ready before 8. Go to office before 9. Finish the target before 30th etc etc etc.

And, all the while I was thinking of time as our worst friend god has given, then i realized times is a wonderful friend he has given us. For, the time keeps us so alive and human, letting us to win sometimes and lose sometimes, teaching us to know the ups and downs of life and imbibing the sportsmanship of life in us in parallel.


No comments:

Post a Comment